SUNDAY, APRIL 25th, 2021
DATE CHANGED DUE TO WEATHER
11am to 5pm
Bring your ‘scale-y’ type rockets for a chance to win the medal!
This is a NRC launch. Contest Director: Pam Gilmore
Muskegon County Wastewater Facility
There will be Bacon Cheeseburger lunches available for a donation.
COVID-19 Launch Directives for SMASH/MMAR
1. Masks are REQUIRED under the pavilion, at the LCO table, in the launch pad areas, and when not practicing social distancing.
2. ANYONE WHO IS SICK OR HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO CORONAVIRUS POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS SHOULD NOT ATTEND!!
3. Maintain 6 ft social distancing when visiting others, waiting to check-in models, and when loading launch pads.
4. Leave a minimum of one vehicle width between cars when parking.
5. PLEASE BRING (FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILY):
A. Your own masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
B. Your own beverages. Water will be available.
C. Your own Easy-Up or sun shelter/shade of some kind.
D. Sunscreen and bug/tick repellant.
ALL ATTENDEES are required to register at the LCO table, both participants and spectators alike, for possible contact tracing. This is mandated by the Governor's Executive Order. Launch fees will be collected at that time.
Our clubs will have hand sanitizer available in several locations, and have a limited amount of masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant available.
The LCO will distribute flight cards and a sanitized pen for participant use.
We will NOT permit congregating at the LCO table or on the flight range. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE A TABLE UNDER THE PAVILION, MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES!